BestBuy Offers Up To $300 Off iPhone 7, 7+ During 50-Hour Anniversary Sale
BestBuy is offering some pretty good deals currently at their stores and website. Last year, due to celebrating its 50 Anniversary, the retailer has offered Black Friday-like sale that lasted 50 hours. Since it’s been so popular, they’ve decided to repeat it. So, starting today, August 18, 2017, at 10 p.m. CT customers can get deals like up to $300 off iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, among others. The sale is good through Sunday, August 20, 2017 until 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
Best Buy 50-Hour Anniversary Sale
Some of the products that Best Buy is offering during this sale include smartphone, tablet and smartwatch. The discounts are:
- Up to $300 off of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7+
- $120 off of select iPad Mini 4
- $70 off of Samsung Gear S3 Tumi Smartwatch (Only at Best Buy)
Also customers can get large discounts on MacBook Pro laptops, PCs, TVs and others. The sale includes following electronics:
- Up to $500 off of select MacBooks
- $200 off of Beats Studio Wireless
- Up to $600 off of LG 4K TVs
- Up to $500 off of select iMacs
- Up to $350 off of gaming PCs and monitors
- Up to $300 off of select Windows PCs
The offer ends in two days, on Sunday, August 20, at 11:59 p.m. CT. However, those who are interested in some of the offered products should hurry up since all included in the list is available while supplies last.