Jolt Mobile changed unlimited plans and PayGo rates
Jolt Mobile that operates on AT&T
and T-Mobile networks has changed is prepaid service plan offerings. Jolt Mobile changed unlimited plans which now start at $25 per month instead of $30 and rates for its PayGo plans. Also, the carrier is no longer offering the Flex monthly plans.
Update: Jolt Mobile is no longer offering service on T-Mobile network, only AT&T.
Jolt Mobile unlimited plans now include $25, $40 and $55 per month options with 100 MB, 1 GB and 5 GB of data instead of $30, $40, $50 and $60 plans with 500 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB and 3 GB of data, respectively.
The new Jolt Mobile unlimited plans are:
- $25 plan – includes unlimited talk, global text and 100 MB of 3G/4G data
- $40 plan – includes unlimited talk, global text and 1 GB of 3G/4G data and $1 free international call credit
- $55 plan – includes unlimited talk, global text and 5 GB of 3G/4G data and $1 free international call credit
In addition, Jolt Mobile PayGo options have changed as well. The carrier now offers two PayGo plans – $15 plan that lasts 30 days and $20 plan that’s good for 120 days. They include:
- $15/30 days plan – 250 minutes (6¢ per minute) or 500 texts (3¢ send or receive) or 30 MB (50¢ per megabyte) of 3G/4G data
- $20/120 days plan – 200 minutes (10¢ per minute) or 200 texts (10¢ send or receive) or 300 MB (6.6¢ per megabyte) of 3G/4G data
Customers can also bring their own GSM compatible phone to activate on Jolt Mobile service. The SIM cards are free. The carrier provides a 24/7 customer support and adds a 3.5% and a $ 0.25 processing fee to the cost of the monthly plan. Jolt Mobile also gives customers a 30-day 100% money back guarantee if they are not satisfied with the service. All they have to do is to contact Jolt’s customer service on 888-833-3110 within 30 days.
Source: Jolt Mobile