Kitty Wireless launching its own prepaid service through Puppy Wireless, its new division
Page Plus Cellular’s premium online dealer Kitty Wireless has launched its own prepaid service plans through its new division, Puppy Wireless. The new service is Verizon-based but it‘s not powered by Verizon but by an unnamed Verizon MVNO. According to Kitty, Verizon MVNO that powers Kitty’s new service is not Page Plus or any other provider related to America Movil.
Puppy Wireless Plans
The new service will be tested by Kitty’s current customers. They will be testing it for free in return for feedback. Kitty Wireless prepaid service plans will be available sometime in early 2015. The new Verizon-based Puppy Wireless plans are:
- $7.95 plan with 50 minutes, 50 SMS, 5 MB of data
- $9.95 plan with 150 minutes, 150 SMS, 15 MB of data
- $11.95 plan with 250 minutes, 250 SMS, 25 MB of data
- $14.95 plan with 350 minutes, 350 SMS, 35 MB of data
- $19.95 plan with 300 minutes, 300 SMS, 300 MB of data
- $24.95 plan with 400 minutes, 400 SMS, 400 MB of data
- $29.95 plan with 1200 minutes, 3000 SMS, 500 MB of data
- $29.95 plan with 750 minutes, 750 SMS, 1 GB of data
Kitty Wireless has also announced its plans to launch GSM-based service that use AT&T and T-Mobile networks as well as CDMA-based plans on Sprint network. In addition, they will add family plans, plans for tablets, hotspot plans and all that in the first quarter of 2015. According to Kitty on Kitty Wireless Forums, tablet and hotspot plans might become available sooner, in the fourth quarter of 2014.
Also announced are plans for heavy talkers that will come with no data and light texting, heavy texter plans with no data and with light voice minutes as well as heavy data plans that might include up to 20GB of data in addition to light voice and texting. Kitty Wireless will continue to offer Page Plus Cellular’s service plans.
Source: Puppy Wireless