New Low Cost TPO Plan With 250MB, 500 Talk and Text for $15/Month Available Now
Sprint and T-Mobile MVNO TPO Mobile (The People’s Operator US) has improved its prepaid service plan lineup ones again. The carrier has introduced the lowest priced plan yet, the Gentle Plan. New low cost TPO plan comes with 250 MB of data, 500 voice minutes and 500 texts. However, the plan can be purchased for even less per month if users enroll in auto pay. With autopay, the Gentle Plan is available for $10 per month.
New and Existing TPO Plans
The new low cost TPO plan offers hard capped data, just like all other TPO plans except the Infinity, Sprint exclusive, plan. Here is what they include:
- $15 Gentle plan ($10 with autopay) includes 500 minutes of talk, 500 texts and 250MB of high speed data – new
- $21 Kind plan ($16 with autopay) includes 1000 minutes of talk, unlimited text and 500MB of high speed data
- $26 People’s plan ($21 with autopay) includes unlimited talk and text, 1GB of high speed data
- $30 Noble plan ($25 with autopay) includes unlimited talk and text, 2GB of high speed data
- $40 Caring plan ($35 with autopay) includes unlimited talk and text, 3GB of high speed data
- $55 Hero plan ($50 with autopay) includes unlimited talk and text, 5GB of high speed data
- $59.99 Infinity Plan ($54.99 with autopay) includes unlimited talk, text and data with 50GB at high speed – limited time offer, Sprint exclusive
Today, Feb. 28, is also the last day when customers can get up to 20% off of the first three months of service on some of the above listed plans. There is also discount of 35% on the tablet and International plans. Tablet plan offers 2GB of data while international offers unlimited talk and text, 2.5GB of high speed data and unlimited mobile and landline calling to Mexico and Canada.
TPO does not include taxes and fees in the plans’ monthly costs. The carrier also donates 10% of user’s monthly bill to the cause user chooses.