New RingPlus Plan Lineup Offers Only Mad Plans
Sprint MVNO RingPlus, known for offering free ad-supported plans on a regular basis, has ones again changed its regular prepaid plan lineup. Currently, new RingPlus plan lineup includes only five plans. All plans are ‘Mad plans’ that use Sprint network to route calls. Previously, its plan lineup included set of free plans with ads and paid plans for Member+ and those who are not subscribers. Also Data Device Plans were available for Member+ and non-Member+ users. That leads us to believe that RingPlus will add more options soon.
New RingPlus Plan Lineup
- $0 Mad Truly Free Plan includes 50 SMS, 50 MMS, 50 MB, no minutes, no overages, no top-ups
- $9.99 Mad Feast Plan includes unlimited talk, unlimited SMS, unlimited MMS, 500 MB of LTE data. The plan includes hotspot while data overage rate is $15 per GB.
- $14.99 Mad Festival Plan includes unlimited talk, unlimited SMS, unlimited MMS, 1000 MB of LTE data. The plan includes hotspot while data overage rate is $12 per GB.
- $19.99 Mad Jubilee Plan includes unlimited talk, unlimited SMS, unlimited MMS, 2000 MB of LTE data. The plan includes hotspot while data overage rate is $10 per GB.
The carrier is also offering a free plan, Mad Fiesta Free that requires auto top-up.
- $0 Mad Fiesta Free plan includes 500 minutes, 500 SMS, 500 MMS and 500 MB of data. Required top-up for this plan is $19.99+tax. Top-up will be used for overages, which are 5¢ and will be auto renewed when balance reaches less than $2. To this plan, add-ons can be added.
RingPlus stopped activating new lines last Friday saying that they will be back on Monday, October 17th. They have postponed their coming back few times only to come up with all previous plans gone and five new Mad plans. Since carrier is known for offering plenty of regular plan options and promotional plans, we can be almost sure that there will be more offerings from RingPlus.