Pure TalkUSA switch promotion gives $100 in Shop Your Way points, Simple, AddVantage and unlimited plans change
Pure TalkUSA, a provider of prepaid mobile phone service that operates on AT&T 4G network, currently runs promotion for customers who switch to their service. Pure TalkUSA switch promotion gives $100 in Shop Your Way points to those who switch from their current provider plus a 5% back in points each month while they stay with Pure TalkUSA. This promotion is valid until December 31, 2015.
In addition to switch promotion, Pure TalkUSA made a couple of changes to its prepaid plan offerings. The $12.95 Simple 500 and $17.95 Simple 1000 Plans no longer exist. Now, they are replaced with the new $15 Simple 600 plan. Also, Pure TalkUSA has added a new $24 unlimited monthly plan with unlimited talk and text, 100 MMS and100MB of data and lowered slightly the cost of other unlimited plans. Senior AddVantage Plans have also changed just like Simple plans; the $20/1000 minutes plan has been discontinued while $15/500 minute plan now includes 600 minutes. And of course, they are still earning 10% more minutes each month for five months of service than the plan initially offers. Family plans remained the same.
After above mentioned changes, Pure TalkUSA plans look like this:
- $5 monthly Simple 80 plan includes 80 minutes of talk and text
- $10 monthly Simple 250 plan includes 250 minutes of talk and text
- $15 monthly Simple 600 plan includes 600 minutes of talk and text
Each SMS text message counts as 1/3 of a minute and it’s deducted from user’s available balance. Data add-ons for Simple plans are $9.95 for 400MB of data and 200 MMS and $19.95 for 1GB of data and 400 MMS.
Unlimited Plus Plans offer:
- $24 monthly unlimited plan – unlimited talk, text, 100MB of data and 100 MMS – new
- $29 monthly unlimited plan – unlimited talk, text, 500MB of data and 400 MMS (was $28.95)
- $35 monthly unlimited plan – unlimited talk, text, 1GB of data and unlimited MMS (was $34.95)
- $45 monthly unlimited plan – unlimited talk, text, 2GB of data and unlimited MMS (was $44.95)
Any data overages will be charged $4 per 100MB only if customer chooses to allow overages.
Senior AddVantage Plans now include:
- $5 monthly AddVantage 80 plan includes 80 minutes of talk and text
- $10 monthly AddVantage 250 plan includes 250 minutes of talk and text
- $15 monthly AddVantage 600 plan includes 600 minutes of talk and text (was 500 minutes)
Each SMS text message counts as 1/3 of a minute and it’s deducted from user’s available balance. Data add-on available for AddVantage plans are the same as for Simple plans, $9.95 for 400MB of data and 200 MMS and $19.95 for 1GB of data and 400 MMS.
Family Plans are unchanged:
There is also a Family Flex Plan that starts at $10 per month with 160 minutes. For $5 per line five lines can be added and each line receives additional 70 minutes. Minutes are also used for SMS (charged 1/3 of a minute from available balance). Also available options are: $20 per month for 400 minutes, $30 for 700 minutes, $40 for 1100 minutes and $50 for 1500 minutes. Minutes are shared between lines and those that are unused roll over to the next month. Flex Family plan minutes are capped. Usage over selected amount of minutes will be billed on the next bill date. Data and MMS can also be added: 400 MB of data and 200 MMS for $9.95 per month, 1GB of data and 400 MMS for $19.90. Add-on data do not rollover, expire after 30 days and cannot be shared between lines.
Pure TalkUSA is still offering a 10% monthly discount for all current and former members of military community and other ID.me members (first responders, students and many more communities). From August 2015, all Pure TalkUSA products and services can be found in more than 1,600 Sears and Kmart stores all over the country.
Source: Pure TalkUSA