Red Pocket Increases Data on $10 Plan from 100MB to 500MB
MVNO Red Pocket Mobile has improved its $10 Essential plan. Couple of weeks ago, when carrier altered most of its prepaid plan offerings, the change on the $10 plan showed data increase to 500 MB only to quickly bring it back to the old 100 MB data allotment. This time, officially, Red Pocket increases data on the $10 Essential Plan from 100MB to 500MB. Apart from 500MB of data, the $10 plan includes 500 voice minutes and 500 texts.
Red Pocket Mobile Plans
With this change, Red Pocket Mobile plans look like this:
- $10 plan – 500 voice minutes, 500 texts and 500 MB of 4G LTE data (was 100 MB at 4G LTE)
- $15 plan – 1000 voice minutes, 1000 texts and 1 GB of 4G LTE data
- $20 plan ($19 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 500 MB of 4G LTE data
- $30 plan ($25 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 1.5 GB of 4G LTE data
- $35 plan ($30 with autopay) – unlimited talk, text and data with 3 GB at 4G LTE
- $50 plan ($45 with autopay) – unlimited talk, text and data with 5 GB at 4G LTE
- $65 plan ($60 with autopay) – unlimited talk, text and data with 8 GB at 4G LTE
All plans also include international texting and calling to 72 countries. Red Pocket Mobile operates on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint networks.
Source: Red Pocket Mobile