Red Pocket Offers More Data on $60 Plan For a Limited Time, Discontinues $45/ 5GB Plan
Red Pocket Mobile, which operates on all four major networks, has brought changes to its prepaid plan offerings. The carrier has started a new promotion in which it offers additional data on the $65 ($60 with autopay) plan. For a limited time, Red Pocket offers 10 GB of high speed data instead of previous 8GB. Additionally, the carrier has discontinued the $50 plan ($45 with autopay) that was including unlimited talk, text and data with 5GB at 4G LTE.
Red Pocket Mobile Plans
With these two newly introduced changes, Red Pocket Mobile plans look like this:
- $10 plan – 500 voice minutes, 500 texts and 500 MB of 4G LTE data
- $15 plan – 1000 voice minutes, 1000 texts and 1 GB of 4G LTE data
- $20 plan ($19 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 500 MB of 4G LTE data
- $30 plan ($25 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 1.5 GB of 4G LTE data
- $35 plan ($30 with autopay) – unlimited talk, text and data with 3 GB at 4G LTE
- $50 plan ($45 with autopay) – unlimited talk, text and data with 5 GB at 4G LTE
- $65 plan ($60 with autopay) – unlimited talk, text and data with 10 GB at 4G LTE (normally 8 GB of data)
The carrier doesn’t say how long this limited time promotion will last. However, it explains that those who sign in to this promo will receive 10GB of LTE data each month while promotion last. Therefore, customers will not be able to keep promotional data after promo ends.
All Red Pocket plans also come with free unlimited international calling and texting to 72 countries. Carrier adds the cost of taxes additionally to the plan’s monthly cost.