Republic Wireless Promotions Offer $30 Off Phones With Redemption Code And 10% Off All Otterbox Series Cases
Sprint MVNO Republic Wireless that mostly relies on WiFi is running a couple of promotions for its prepaid customers. The carrier is offering Friends and Family Promotion with $30 off any Republic phone with redemption code as well as 10% off all OtterBox Series cases. Both Republic Wireless promotions will end in February; $30 off phones with redemption code on February 23, 2016 while the Otterbox accessory bundle promotion can be used by February 29, 2016.
The Friends and Family Promotion is available to existing customers only. It applies to Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen.) or Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen.). Redemption codes are sent to emails of all existing customers and each code can be applied only ones and on a first phone in the cart. Redemption code can be combined with the 10% off all Otterbox Series cases promo. More rules apply to the Republic’s Friends and Family Promotion, which are:
- “Redemption code must be entered for discount to apply.
- Discount will be applied at checkout, after inputting billing information.
- If purchasing a phone for an existing account, you must be logged in as the account owner at checkout.
- Redemption code is not limited to use for existing accounts and may be used to share with others that want to create a new account with Republic Wireless.
- Only one redemption code can be used per order. If multiple users on same account have received a redemption code, all codes can be used, but will need to be applied in separate orders.
- Offer cannot be applied to previous orders.
- Returned Republic Wireless phones will be refunded at the discounted price.
- Republic Wireless reserves the right to modify or terminate the offer at any time without notice.”
Both Republic Wireless promotions work only with purchases made on RepublicWireless.com.
Currently, Republic is offering CDMA-based service only but plans to add GSM partner that’s most likely T-Mobile. It also plans to launch a new GSM high-end Motorola phone sometime in March or April.
Source: Republic Wireless Community