Save 25% on Jitterbug Phones Until February 28
GreatCall, MVNO that operates on Verizon network, is offering a big discount until February 28. You can save 25% on Jitterbug phones and mobile devices activated with new lines of service. GreatCall service and Jitterbug phones are created especially for senior citizens. These affordable phones are very simple and easy to use with large, bright screen and big buttons. In addition to Jitterbug Flip and Jitterbug Smart cellphones, GreatCall also discounted Lively Mobile Medical Alert device.
Jitterbug Flip Specs
Jitterbug Flip is a flip phone with big buttons, powered by a 1.1GHz processor. It features two displays, main internal display with 3.2-inch color HVGA TFT screen and 1.44-inch color external display. The phone has 1GB of internal storage and 2-megapixel camera with flashlight. The phone is available for $74.99. Its regular cost is $99.99 so you can save $25.
Jitterbug Smart Specs
Jitterbug Smart is a 4G LTE smartphone with 1.1GHz quad-core processor, 8GB of internal storage and support for memory expansion up to 32GB via microSD card. The phone features a 5.5-inch color HD TFT capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution. For connectivity, besides 4G LTE, phone uses WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. Jitterbug Smart is available for $112.49. Its regular price is $149.99 so you can save $37.50.
GreatCall Lively Mobile Medical Alert Device Specs
GreatCall Lively Mobile Medical Alert device is water resistant device with built-in two-way speaker for immediate access to help. It has enhanced GPS location technology for quickly location detection in emergency situation. It’s lightweight and easy to carry. Lively Mobile Medical Alert device is available for $37.49. Normally, it costs $49.99 so you can save $12.50.
GreatCall Service Plans
Customers can choose some of these services individually for monthly rates that range from $0 to $4 per month. They can pick also one of the three monthly ‘Health & Safety Packages’ plans that include some of the services. The plans are:
- $19.99 Basic plan – includes access to 5Star Service
- $24.99 Preferred plan – includes access to 5Star Service, Urgent Care and GreatCall Link
- $34.99 Ultimate plan – includes access to 5Star Service, Urgent Care, GreatCall Link, Handset Replacement and Personal Operator
Depending on what type of service customer chooses, individual or as a part of monthly plan, customers will get more or less minutes for the same price as well as unlimited talk and text plan for higher or lower monthly cost.
If users want only minute plan and not any of GreatCall’s health services, the Unlimited Monthly Talk & Text plan that includes 100MB of data will cost $49.99 per month but if it’s added to Health & Safety Packages, it will include unlimited data and cost $40 per month.
Monthly minutes packages offer:
- $14.99 plan – 200 minutes ($5/50 minutes with Health & Safety Packages)
- $19.99 plan – 600 minutes ($10/600 minutes with Health & Safety Packages)
- $29.99 plan – 1500 minutes ($15/1000 minutes with Health & Safety Packages)
- $39.99 plan – 3000 minutes ($25/2000 minutes with Health & Safety Packages)
Monthly text allotments are the same in any case:
- $3 adds 300 texts per month
- $6 adds 700 texts per month
- $10 adds 1250 texts per month
- $15 adds 2500 texts per month
Monthly data packages too:
- $2.49 adds 40 MB of data per month
- $5.00 adds 100 MB of data per month
- $10.00 adds 200 MB of data per month
- $15.00 adds 500 MB of data per month
- $20.00 adds 1 GB of data per month
- $30.00 adds 2.5 GB of data per month
Overages are $0.35 per minute, $0.10 per text or photo message (sent or received) and $0.10 per MB.
In addition, plans for smartphone also offer unlimited talk, text and 100MB of data for $49.99 while for basic phone, it includes only unlimited talk and text for $49.99 per month.
At the moment, GreatCall’s Jitterbug phones and devices are also discounted 25% at BestBuy.