Straight Talk Loyalty Rewards Program Earns Customers Free Service Plans
Straight Talk has added the Loyalty Rewards Program to its prepaid offerings for customers who stay long enough with their service. Customers can earn points for different actions that can earn them free service plans. Straight Talk Loyalty Rewards Program doesn’t require customers to do any special actions in order to earn points but regular, every day ones, as refilling different plans, signing up to auto pay, staying with their service for six month, a year and so on.
Straight Talk is pre-selecting customers for early and exclusive access to their new rewards program. To enroll, customers need to enter the phone number in the rewards program field, and if they qualify, they will earn 500 points just for enrolling. Those who qualify will earn points for:
- 500 point for signing up for the rewards program
- 500 point for account anniversary
- 300 point for first month you sign up for auto refill
- 300 point for staying with Straight Talk for 6 months
- 300 point each time user refills with the $60 Plan
- 225 point each time user refills with the $45 Plan
- 150 point each time user refills with the $30 Plan
- 50 point with each the $10 Global Card refill
- 50 point as refill bonus when enrolled in auto refill
Straight Talk also said that they may surprise customers with some additional points in addition to above mentioned ways to earn them. Ones customers earn enough points, they can redeem them to get free plans:
- 1000 points earns a $10 Global card
- 3000 points earns a $30 plan
- 4500 points earns a $45 plan
- 6000 points earns a $60 plan
It’s always great when you are rewarded for just being loyal customer and it seems that this is a new trend in prepaid market. Being free to leave carrier at any time and switch to another one without any consequences is a benefit of going prepaid instead of postpaid. Rewarding programs are a way to keep customers and they seem to be more and more present in prepaid. Besides the new Straight Talk Loyalty Rewards Program, Cricket is offering their version that also earns customers points for just doing regular things. However, Cricket customers can redeem their earned points for gift cards at AMC Movie theaters, Amazon, GameStop, Old Navy, Sears & Target and other participating retailers, to donate them to charities, enter sweepstakes and other.
T-Mobile’s prepaid brand GoSmart Mobile is offering additional 500 MB of high speed data after every four renewals to customers on the $45 plan as part of their Loyalty Rewards program. Similar to them, Sprint’s prepaid brand Boost Mobile gives customers additional 500MB of data after each 3 on-time payments, up to 3GB after 18 on-time payments on the $35 and $45 plans.
Source: Straight Talk