Telcel America Extended Nation Plan For $35 Offers 1GB Of 4G LTE Data Until Dec. 31, 2016
Telcel America, a subsidiary of TracFone Wireless, has recently added a limited time offer for its prepaid customers. The $35 Telcel America Extended Nation Plan is now available with 1GB of 4G LTE data. In addition, the plan offers unlimited talk, text, roaming in Mexico and unlimited calls to mobile phones in Mexico, Canada, China, India and to more than 1,000 international landline destinations. The offer is valid until
March 31, 2016.
Update: offer is extended until the end of the year, December 31, 2016.
Telcel America started its operations in 2012 as a TracFone MVNO that operates on T-Mobile network. Telcel is mainly targeting customers who need to make frequent calls to Mexico. Great thing about their Extended Nation Plans is that users can use their plan’s minutes, text, and data and make international calls in both United States and Mexico without any additional charges. Data used in Mexico counts towards users’ high speed data allotment in the US. However, unlimited calls to mobile phones in Mexico, Canada, China, India and unlimited calls to international landlines, which are part of Extended Nation Plans, are not truly unlimited. Users are allowed to dial up to 15 unique international phone numbers during a 30-day plan cycle. Here you can check international destination that are included in international calling offering.
In addition to unlimited talk, text and data with high speed data allotments, all Telcel America Extended Nation Plans include roaming; plan’s high speed data can be used in the U.S. and Mexico, and customers can make unlimited calls to mobile phones in Mexico, Canada, China, India and unlimited calls to international landline numbers. Also, similar to other prepaid providers, Telcel America offers 10% off of the plan’s price when user enrolls in auto pay:
- $20 ($18 with auto pay) weekly plan – unlimited talk, text, and data with first 2GB at 4G LTE speeds
- $35 ($31.50 with auto pay) monthly plan (limited time offer until March 3, 2016) – unlimited talk, text, and data with first 1GB at 4G LTE speeds
- $45 ($40.50 with auto pay) monthly plan – unlimited talk, text, and data with first 2GB at 4G LTE speeds
- $55 ($49.50 with auto pay) monthly plan – unlimited talk, text, and data with first 4GB at 4G LTE speeds
- $60 ($54 with auto pay) monthly plan – unlimited talk, text, and data with first 10GB at 4G LTE speeds
When high speed data is used up, Telcel throttles data speeds to 2G or approximately 64Kbps until the next billing cycle.
Telcel America offers a number of phones compatible with their service:
- ZTE Midnight, reconditioned Android 2.3 smartphone – available for free with plan purchase.
- ZTE Midnight, new Android 2.3 smartphone – available for $19.99
- ZTE Solar, Android 4.1 smartphone – available for $99.99
- ZTE Whirl, Android 4.1 smartphone – available for $79.99
- ZTE Whirl, reconditioned Android 4.1 smartphone – available for $19.99
You can also Bring Your Own Phone to Telcel. Devices that will work with Telcel BYOP program are T-Mobile GSM phone or an unlocked GSM phone.
Source: Telcel America