Tello Offers First Month 50% OFF for Valentine’s Day and a Chance to Win 2 x Free Tello plans
Sprint MVNO Tello is currently running a Valentine’s Day promotion and a contest for new customers. Tello offers first month of service at half a price. To receive the discount, new customers need to use promo code SINGLE at checkout. This offer is good from February 12, 2018 through February 14, 2018.
The 2 x Free Tello Plans Contest
In addition, the carrier is running a contest in which new customers can win 2 x Free Tello plans. Each plan includes unlimited minutes, text and 1GB of 4G LTE data. In order to get a chance to win couple of free plans, customers need to leave a comment on Tello’s Facebook page about their definition of love. They also need to gather the most likes in order to win. Those interested in this contest can comment until the end of Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2018. The winner will be announced on Feb 15, 2018.
The plan with unlimited talk and text and 1GB of high speed data normally costs $19 per month.
Tello’s Minute and Data Bundles and Ready-Made Plans
Besides the pre-made $19 Value Plan, Tello is offering three other Ready-Made plans and minute and data bundles with unlimited texting that customers can choose from to create plans according to their own needs. The plans are:
- $11/month Economy Plan – 200 minutes, unlimited text and 500 MB of 4G LTE
- $19/month Value Plan – unlimited talk, unlimited text and 1 GB of 4G LTE
- $29/month Smart Plan – unlimited talk, unlimited text and 3 GB of 4G LTE
- $39/month Data Plan – unlimited talk, unlimited text and 5 GB + 5 GB free of 4G LTE
If they need more or less minutes or data than these above listed plans offer, they can create the plans that they need from the following bundles:
- $0/no minutes, $5/100 minutes, $7/200 minutes, $9/300 minutes, $11/500 minutes or $15 for unlimited minutes
- $0/no data, $7/200 MB, $9/500 MB, $14/1 GB, $20/2 GB, $24/3 GB and $34/5 GB + 5 GB free
Minutes that are included in plans can be used for making calls to Canada and Mexico. Hotspot/tethering is allowed. Carrier rolls over any remaining balance for the next 30 days. Customers can upgrade or downgrade instantly their plan anytime at no extra charge.