TextNow Adds More Data to Plans and New Family Option
T-Mobile and Sprint MVNO TextNow introduced changes to its prepaid service plans. Apart from starting with Black Friday sale early, TextNow adds more data to the $39.99 Venti and the $59.99 Quattro plans. Data on other plans, which were promotional, are now a permanent offer. Additionally, the carrier introduces family plan discounts that can save up to $15 per line.
TextNow Plans with More Data
Only few days after starting a 2017 Black Friday sale, offering Sprint-compatible phones, mostly refurbished, at under $5 price tag, TextNow improves data on select plans, too. The two top plans, $39.99 Venti and the $59.99 Quattro, now include 5GB and 10GB of high speed data instead of previous 4GB and 6GB, respectively. TextNow single line plans, after these latest changes, look like this:
- $19.99 Tall plan – unlimited talk and text to US and Canada and unlimited data with 1.5 GB at high speed (was 500 MB, promotional 1.5 GB)
- $27.99 Grande plan – unlimited talk and text to US and Canada and unlimited data with 3 GB at high speed (was 1.5 GB, promotional 3 GB)
- $39.99 Venti plan – unlimited talk and text to US and Canada and unlimited data with 5 GB at high speed (was 3 GB, promotional 4 GB)
- $59.99 Quattro plan – unlimited talk and text to US and Canada and unlimited data with 10 GB at high speed (was 6 GB)
TextNow Family Plan
However, now that carrier has introduced the new Family discounts for adding more lines of service, customers can get even more value for their money. Family discounts depend on plan selected:
- $19.99 Tall plan – first line and all others $19.99, no discount on this plan
- $27.99 Grande plan – first line $27.99, each additional line $20.99
- $39.99 Venti plan – first line $39.99, each additional line $29.99
- $59.99 Quattro plan – first line $59.99, each additional line $44.99
With new TextNow family plan, customers can add up to 10 additional lines. Most prepaid providers allow adding up to 5 lines, single primary line and up to four additional lines.
TextNow also offers free service VoIP- based. Customers can also bring their own phone and activate with TextNow service. SIM card, which normally costs $5, is currently free.