TextNow Offers More Data on Promo Plans and Discounted Service for the First Month
Sprint and T-Mobile MVNO TextNow Wireless has recently started running promo plans in which it offers more data. TextNow offers more data on the Promo Tall, Grande and Venti plans.
The Promo Tall plan offers 1.5 GB of data instead of regular Tall’s 500 MB. The Promo Grande plan now offers 3 GB of high speed data instead of regular Grande’s 1.5GB of data. And last but not least, the Promo Venti plan provides 4 GB of high speed data while regular Venti plan includes 3 GB of data.
In addition, three plans are discounted for the first month of service, after which monthly costs go back to normal plans’ pricing. The Promo Grande plan costs $13.99 during the first month of service after which the plan will be available for $27.99. The Promo Venti plan costs $19.99 first month and than $39.99 per month. And the Quattro plan that offers 6GB of data is discounted to the $29.99 for the first month and than $59.99.
During promotion, regular and promo TextNow plans look like this:
- $13.99 Short plan – unlimited talk and text to US and Canada and unlimited data with 100MB at high speed
- $19.99 Promo Tall plan – unlimited talk and text to US and Canada and unlimited data with 1.5 GB at high speed (was $18.99 with 500 MB of data)
- $27.99 Promo Grande plan ($13.99 first month) – unlimited talk and text to US and Canada and unlimited data with 3 GB at high speed (was $26.99 with 1.5 GB of data)
- $39.99 Promo Venti plan ($19.99 first month) – unlimited talk and text to US and Canada and unlimited data with 4 GB at high speed (was 3 GB of data)
- $59.99 Quattro plan ($29.99 first month) – unlimited talk and text to US and Canada and unlimited data with 6GB at high speed
Since December last year, customers can bring their own compatible GSM phone and activate with TextNow plans. SIM card costs $5 and new customers get a month of free service with purchase of a SIM.
TextNow customers also have access to free service, free VoIP-based calling and texting, if they download a free TextNow app. The App is available on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Windows Desktop, Mac OS X, and online at TextNow’s website.
The carrier is also offering The Referral Program that gives $20.00 credit to both its user and the person that user referred to TextNow service. The $20 credit can be used for monthly service fees or plan upgrades.
Source: TextNow Wireless