Total Wireless Adds More Data to Single Line and Shared Data Plans
TracFone’s subsidiary Total Wireless has improved most of its service plans by adding more high speed data. Total Wireless adds more data to all of its plans with data; only $25 no data plan hasn’t been improved. The carrier also lowers the cost of its four-line shared data plan from $110 to $100 per month and doubles data on $10 Add-On Carryover data card. With $10 data add-on card, customers can now get 3 GB of data instead of 1.5 GB.
Total Wireless Adds More Data to Single Line Plan
The $35 single-line plan now includes twice more data, 5 GB instead of previous 2.5 GB per month while $25 single line plan remains unchanged.
- $25 monthly plan – unlimited talk and unlimited text, no data
- $35 monthly plan – unlimited talk, unlimited text and 5GB of data (was 2.5 GB)
Total Wireless Adds More Data to Multi-Line Shared Data Plans
On shared multi-line plans, Total Wireless adds 3 GB of additional data per plan. The $60 two-line plan now includes 8 GB of shared data instead of previous 5 GB while $85 three-line plan offers 12 GB of shared data instead of 9 GB. The four-line Total Wireless plan that used to offer 12 GB of shared data for $110 per month now includes 15 GB of high speed data for a lower monthly cost, $100.
- $60 monthly plan for two lines include unlimited talk, unlimited text and 8 GB (was 5 GB) of shared data
- $85 monthly plan for three lines include unlimited talk, unlimited text and 12 GB (was 9 GB) of shared data
- $100 monthly plan (was $110) for four lines include unlimited talk, unlimited text and 15 GB (was 12 GB) of shared data
Total Wireless doesn’t offer unlimited data, throttled after high speed data allotment is reached, like most of other prepaid carriers. However, additional data can be added with $10 card that now includes 3 GB of data instead of 1.5 GB. Data added with $10 card do not expire on active accounts.
Source: Total Wireless