TPO Adds New $50 Thoughtful Plan, Discontinues $55 Hero Plan
TPO Mobile that operates on T-Mobile and Sprint network has added a new monthly plan to its prepaid lineup. TPO adds new $50 Thoughtful Plan with 4GB of data and unlimited talk and text. At the same time, the carrier discontinues the $55 Hero Plan that used to offer 5GB of data.
TPO Mobile Plans
After this change, TPO offers following monthly options:
- $15 Gentle plan ($10 with autopay) – 500 minutes of talk, 500 texts and 250MB of high speed data
- $21 Kind plan ($16 with autopay) – 1000 minutes of talk, unlimited text and 500MB of high speed data
- $26 People’s plan ($21 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 1GB of high speed data
- $30 Noble plan ($25 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 2GB of high speed data
- $40 Caring plan ($35 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 3GB of high speed data
- $50 Thoughtful plan ($45 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 4GB of high speed data – new
Until July 31, the Kind and the People’s plan is 65% off for the first month of service while the Noble the Caring plans are discounted 10%.
The carrier is also offering the $25 Tablet plan ($20 with autopay) with 2GB of data and the $44 international North America Plan ($39 with autopay) with unlimited talk and text, 2.5GB of high speed data and unlimited mobile and landline calling to Mexico and Canada. Also until July 31, 2017, these two plans are 35% off during the first month of service.
TPO plans do not include taxes and fees so that applies additionally at the end of the month. Also, the carrier donates 10% of user’s monthly bill to the cause the user chooses.
Source: TPO Mobile