TPO Discounts Select Plans Up To 50%, Discontinues Infinity/50GB High Speed Data Plan
T-Mobile and Sprint MVNO TPO Mobile ones again lowers the cost of monthly service for prepaid customers who switch. This time, TPO discounts the $21 Kind and the $26 People’s plan 50% for the first month. Previously, these two plans were 20% off for the first three months. However, the $30 Noble and $40 Caring plans are still 10% off for the first three months as well as $25 Tablet and $44 International North America plans, which are discounted 35%.
In addition, TPO Mobile has discontinued the Infinity promo plan. This plan used to offer unlimited talk, text and data with first 50GB at high speed for $59.99/month ($54.99 with autopay) on Sprint’s CDMA network.
In order to receive discounts, customers need to activate SIM before April 9, 2017.
TPO Mobile Plans
Plans that TPO currently offers look like this:
- $15 Gentle plan ($10 with autopay) includes 500 minutes of talk, 500 texts and 250MB of high speed data – regular cost
- $10.50 Kind plan, regular $21 (with autopay is $8.00, reg. $16) – 1000 minutes of talk, unlimited text and 500MB of high speed data – 50% off first month only
- $13.00 People’s plan, regular $26 (with autopay is $10.50, reg. $21) – unlimited talk and text, 1GB of high speed data – 50% off first month only
- $27 Noble plan, regular $30 (with autopay is $22.50, reg. $25) – unlimited talk and text, 2GB of high speed data – 10% off first three months
- $36 Caring plan, regular $40 (with autopay is $31.50, reg. $35) – unlimited talk and text, 3GB of high speed data – 10% off first three months
- $55 Hero plan ($50 with autopay) includes unlimited talk and text, 5GB of high speed data – regular cost
- $16.25 Tablet plan, regular $25 (with autopay is $13, reg. $20) – 2GB of data – 35% off first three months
- $28.60 International Mobile Plan, regular $44 (with autopay is $25.35, reg. $39) – unlimited talk and text, 2.5GB of high speed data and unlimited mobile and landline calling to Mexico and Canada – 35% off first three months
Customers can also get TPO service through POWER2WOMEN pack and that way donate 10% of their bill to female charities, Kiva, NBCF (National Breast Cancer Foundation) and Women Thrive.
Source: TPO Mobile