TPO Mobile Adds $44 International Plan with Unlimited Calling to Mexico and Canada, $39 with Auto Pay
The People’s Operator US, TPO Mobile, has recently improved its prepaid offerings with a new international plan. TPO Mobile adds $44 International Plan that includes unlimited talk and text, 2.5GB of data and unlimited mobile and landline calling to Mexico and Canada. The new $44 international plan costs only $39 with auto pay enrollment.
In addition, the carrier has increased the cost of its Kind Plan from $19 ($14 with autopay) per month to $21 ($16 with autopay). Also, data on TPO Mobile plans are hard capped. When data allotment included in a month is used up, the carrier disables user’s data until the next billing cycle.
TPO Mobile US plans
- $21 (was $19) Kind monthly plan ($16 with autopay) – 1000 minutes of talk, unlimited text and 500MB of high speed data
- $30 Noble monthly plan ($25 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 2GB of high speed data
- $40 Caring monthly plan ($35 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 3GB of high speed data
- $45 Hero monthly plan ($40 with autopay – unlimited talk and text, 5GB of high speed data
- $65 Gracious monthly plan ($60 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 7GB of high speed data
The People’s Operator US International Plans
- $44 Global International Mobile Plan ($39 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 2,5GB of high speed data and unlimited mobile and landline calling to Mexico & Canada
In addition to $44 International Mobile Plan, TPO is offering $5 and $10 international add-ons that allow calling up to 220 countries until allocated funds are used up. Customers can also choose from:
- $10 Global Goodness Unlimited Plan – unlimited mobile to landline calling to Mexico, Canada and over 79 countries and unlimited mobile to mobile calling to more than 30 countries.
- $15 Global Extra Goodness Unlimited Plan – includes everything that $10 plan has plus 1 extra country from the following options: Unlimited mobile to mobile calling to Peru; 250 mobile to mobile minutes to Costa Rica; 250 mobile to mobile minutes to Venezuela; 200 mobile to mobile minutes to Dominican Republic; 100 mobile to mobile minutes to Philippines or 15 mobile to mobile or Landline minutes to Cuba.
The People’s Operator US Tablet Plan
- $25 Tablet Plan ($20 with auto pay) – includes 2GB of data.
The costs of TPO’s monthly plans do not include taxes and fees so additional charges will apply at the end of the monthly cycle. The carrier is offering service on Sprint’s CDMA and T-Mobile’s GSM network. It supports BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) program so customers can bring their eligible GSM or a Sprint device and activate it with TPO Mobile.
The TPO is a charity orientated carrier which donates 10% of each user’s monthly bill to the cause that subscribers choose. They also donate 25% of their corporate profits to the TPO Foundation that distributes them to good causes.
Source: TPO Mobile