TPO Mobile Adds New People’s Plan, Discontinues $65 Plan And Increases The Cost Of Couple Of Other Plans
The People’s Operator US, TPO Mobile, which operates on Sprint and T-Mobile networks, has brought changes to its prepaid plan offerings. TPO Mobile adds new People’s Plan that includes unlimited talk, text and 1GB of data for $26 per month. The new plan falls perfectly between the $21/500MB data Kind plan and the 2GB data Noble plan. However, the Noble plan that used to cost $30 per month is now higher priced. The carrier is offering now the same 2GB for $33 per month.
The $45 Hero plan that includes unlimited talk and text and 5GB of data now costs $10 more. The carrier is charging for it now $55 per month. Also, TPO Mobile discontinues the $65 Gracious plan that was offering unlimited talk and text and 7GB of high speed data. The $21 Kind plan with 500MB and $40 Caring plan with 3GB of high speed data remain the same.
New And Changed TPO Mobile plans
After all these latest changes, TPO Mobile plans look like this:
- $21 Kind plan ($16 with autopay) includes 1000 minutes of talk, unlimited text and 500MB of high speed data
- $26 People’s plan ($21 with autopay) includes unlimited talk and text, 1GB of high speed data – new
- $33 Noble plan ($28 with autopay) includes unlimited talk and text, 2GB of high speed data – (was $30)
- $40 Caring plan ($35 with autopay) includes unlimited talk and text, 3GB of high speed data
- $55 Hero plan ($50 with autopay) includes unlimited talk and text, 5GB of high speed data – (was $45)
The carrier also changed the name of its International Mobile Plan from Global to North America Plan. Its $44 cost ($39 with auto pay) and its unlimited talk and text, 2,5GB of high speed data and unlimited mobile and landline calling to Mexico and Canada, remain unchanged. A $25 Tablet Plan with 2GB of data per month is also the same.
In addition to plan changes, TPO Mobile continues with promotional 50% off of select plans. For the first month of service, the first four plans, $21, $26, $33 and $40 plans are half the price when customers activate the service before October 10. The offer is good through September 30, 2016.
TPO Mobile’s monthly plans do not include taxes and fees. Customers can bring their own eligible GSM or Sprint device and activate with TPO. The carrier donates 10% of user’s monthly bill to charity that user chooses. They also donate 25% of their corporate profits to the TPO Foundation that distributes them to good causes.
Source: TPO Mobile