TPO Mobile Plans 50% Off First Month
Update: TPO Mobile has extended promotion in which it has provided a 50% off first month of service. The promo is extended until
August 1, 2016 September 1, 2016. (Updated on Aug. 2nd) However, not all TPO Mobile plans are eligible for the discount like it was previously. This time, only $21 Kind plan, $30 Noble plan and $40 Caring plan are 50% off for the first month to $10.50 ($8 with autopay), $15 ($12 .50 with autopay) and $20 ($17 .50 with autopay), respectively.
Original: TPO Mobile, The People’s Operator US that operates on Sprint and T-Mobile networks is offering a promotion in which it gives discount on the first month of service. All TPO Mobile plans including unlimited monthly plans, international and tablet plans are 50% off for the first month. The offer is good through July 1, 2016. In order to qualify for the 50% discount on the first month, customers need to activate chosen service plan before July 11, 2016.
TPO Mobile Plans Eligible For Promotion
TPO Mobile plans that qualify for the 50% off of the first month, with and without $5 auto pay discount, include:
- $21 Kind plan ($16 with autopay) is $10.50 ($8 with autopay) – 1000 minutes of talk, unlimited text and 500MB of high speed data
- $30 Noble plan ($25 with autopay) is $15 ($12 .50 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 2GB of high speed data
- $40 Caring plan ($35 with autopay) is $20 ($17 .50 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 3GB of high speed data
- $45 Hero plan ($40 with autopay) is $22.5 ($20 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 5GB of high speed data
- $65 Gracious plan ($60 with autopay) is $32.50 ($30 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 7GB of high speed data
- $44 International Mobile Plan ($39 with autopay) is $22 ($19.50 with autopay) – unlimited talk and text, 2,5GB of high speed data and unlimited mobile and landline calling to Mexico & Canada
- $25 Tablet Plan ($20 with auto pay) is $12.50 ($10 with autopay) – 2GB of data.
TPO’s monthly plans do not include taxes and fees so they additionally apply. Carrier supports BYOP option so customers can bring eligible GSM or a Sprint device to activate with their service. The TPO donates 10% of each user’s monthly bill to charity that subscribers choose. They also donate 25% of their corporate profits to the TPO Foundation that distributes them to good causes.
Source: TPO Mobile