TPO Offers Up To 35% Off First Three Months of Service
T-Mobile and Sprint MVNO TPO Mobile is running a new promotion with new discounts on its select prepaid plans. Right after holiday deals that offered discounts on plans for the first month only, TPO offers up to 35% off of the first three months of service this time. Customers who switch and activate their SIM before February 19, 2017 can get up to 20% off of select phone plans or up to 35% off of tablet and international North America plan.
Discounted TPO Smartphone Plans
For customers who switch to TPO Mobile, the $21 Kind and $26 People plans are 20% off. The $30 Noble and $40 Caring plans are 10% off. With and without a $5 autopay discount, the plans look like this:
- $16.80 Kind plan, regular $21 (with autopay is $12.80, reg. $16) – 1000 minutes of talk, unlimited text and 500MB of high speed data
- $20.80 People’s plan, regular $26 (with autopay is $16.80, reg. $21) – unlimited talk and text, 1GB of high speed data
- $27 Noble plan, regular $30 (with autopay is $22.50, reg. $25) – unlimited talk and text, 2GB of high speed data
- $36 Caring plan, regular $40 (with autopay is $31.50, reg. $35) – unlimited talk and text, 3GB of high speed data
Discounted TPO Tablet and International Plans
- $16.25 Tablet plan, regular $25 (with autopay is $13, reg. $20) – 2GB of data
- $28.60 International Mobile Plan, regular $44 (with autopay is $25.35, reg. $39) – unlimited talk and text, 2.5GB of high speed data and unlimited mobile and landline calling to Mexico and Canada
The carrier is also offering the $55 Hero plan ($50 with autopay) with unlimited talk and text plus 5GB of high speed data and the $59.99 Infinity plan ($54.99 with autopay), CDMA exclusive, with unlimited service and 50GB at high speeds. These two plans are not additionally discounted.
To plans’ monthly costs carrier adds taxes and fees. TPO donates 10% of user’s monthly bill to the cause user chooses.
Source: TPO Mobile