TPO Wireless US Updated its Phone Plans – Extended Service to T-Mobile Network
TPO Wireless, The People’s Operator US, made recently changes to its prepaid offerings. Sprint MVNO TPO Wireless US updated its phone plans and expanded its service network through T-Mobile. This carrier is owned by UK based MVNO The People’s Operator (TPO) 844-876-8326 and it was launched in June 2015. The chairman of UK TPO Wireless is co-founder of Wikipedia Jimmy Wales.
The new TPO Wireless phone plans include:
- $19 Kind unlimited monthly plan ($14 with autopay) – 1000 minutes of talk, unlimited text and unlimited data with first 500MB at high speed
- $30 Noble unlimited monthly plan ($25 with autopay) – unlimited talk, text and data with first 2GB at high speed
- $40 Caring unlimited monthly plan ($35 with autopay) – unlimited talk, text and data with first 3GB at high speed
- $45 Hero unlimited monthly plan ($40 with autopay – unlimited talk, text and data with first 5GB at high speed
- $65 Gracious unlimited monthly plan ($60 with autopay) – unlimited talk, text and data with first 7GB at high speed
TPO throttles data speeds to as low as 64Kbps when high speed data allotments are used up in a monthly plan. The carrier also offers data only $25 Tablet monthly plan ($20 with autopay) that includes unlimited data with first 2GB at high speed; after it speeds are reduced to 2G.
In order to sign up for Autopay service, you will need to provide valid credit card. Your monthly service will be automatically deducted for each billing cycle.
TPO Wireless has also announced expansion of its service through GSM T-Mobile network alongside its existing CDMA Sprint service. According to The People’s Operator Wireless “TPO’s total network will now cover over 98% of the entire US population”
The prepaid provider also offers BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) program. Device needs to be eligible GSM device or a Sprint approved device. Currently, TPO Wireless offers 4 smartphones, GSM Apple iPhone 5s for $499, GSM Samsung Galaxy J7 for $264, CDMA Apple iPhone 6 16GB for $649 and CDMA Samsung Galaxy S3 for $139.
The TPO is a charity orientated carrier. It donates 10% of each user’s monthly bill to the cause that subscribers get to choose. They also donate 25% of their corporate profits to the TPO Foundation that distributes them to good causes.
Source: TPO Wireless