Verizon MVNO Selectel Wireless includes Mobile Broadband Service to its offering
Customers of relatively new Verizon MVNO Selectel Wireless can now access Mobile Broadband Service. The service is not available on the Selectel website yet but through their online dealers. Bat Mobile Wireless is one of them. Selectel Mobile Broadband is 3G only and it’s compatible with any Verizon 2G/3G hotspot device. Only one plan is available with the Selectel Mobile Broadband service, the $60 plan with 5GB of data per month.
Selectel Wireless is also offering quite competitive prepaid monthly plans in addition to a $10 Flex Card that adds additional data, voice minutes or texts to any of the available Selectel plans. The rates on the Flex Card are 5¢ per minute, 5¢ per text and 5¢ per MB and balance never expires. Other Selectel service plans are:
- The $75 yearly plan, good for 365 days, includes 2000 voice minutes, 1500 texts and no data. Data can be added with the $10 Flex Card. Minutes and texts on the yearly plan do not rollover.
- The $65 plan includes unlimited talk, unlimited text and MMS in addition to 4GB of data per month.
- The $50 plan includes unlimited talk, unlimited text and MMS in addition to 2GB of data per month.
- The $40 plan includes unlimited talk, unlimited text and MMS in addition to 200 MB of data per month.
- The $30 plan includes 1300 voice minutes, 3000 text/MMS and 300 MB of data per month.
- The $15 plan includes 300 voice minutes, 300 text/MMS and 15 MB of data per month.
Customers can purchase the phone from Selectel that are currently on sale. They can also bring their own Verizon-compatible clean ESN phone as long as it’s not part of the Verizon’s prepaid phone lineup. Selectel Wireless also includes off-network roaming at no-extra charge.