New Virgin Mobile customers who purchase a phone on the Virgin Mobile’s website and activate it on a new account with Beyond Talk unlimited data and messaging plan can still receive a $70 account bonus. The promotion, which was initially planned to end July 31, is extended until September 9th.
A $70 account bonus covers two months of free service if users choose a $35 plan that comes with unlimited messaging, data and 300 voice minutes. In addition, Virgin Mobile offers $45 plan that has 1200 voice minutes and $55 plan that has everything unlimited. The carrier throttles data to 256 Kbps after 2.5GB of high-speed data but the high-speed data allotment increases to 3.5GB per month if customers add a mobile hotspot feature for $15 per month.
Few days ago, Virgin paired this promotion with discounted Samsung Galaxy S3 that offered total saving of $150. Right now, a $70 account credit applies to any Beyond Talk phone and most of them are currently discounted.
Virgin Mobile $70 account bonus terms:
- “Account bonus applied toward any new Beyond Talk account within 30 days of successful activation and Top-Up by Sept. 9, 2013.
- Bonus may not be exchanged/redeemed for cash or merchandise or combined with other offers/promotions.
- Limit of one account bonus redemption per new account.
- Valid on new Beyond Talk device purchased and activated at virginmobileusa.com.
- Existing Virgin Mobile customers or accounts not eligible for promotion.
- Virgin Mobile reserves the right to modify, extend or cancel this offer at any time.
- Services subject to additional terms, restrictions and other conditions.”
Source: Prepaid Phone News, Virgin Mobile